having trouble to read the text when you get an email, or text message?
i recently found a great tip that can make the text larger on the Calendar, Contacts, Mail, Messages, and Notes apps.
just follow this 4 steps on your iPhone and your done:
1. goto Settings then tap on General
2. scroll down to find the Accessibility option and tap it too
3. in the Vision section tap on the Large Text option
4. here you can see all the size options and you can choose whatever suits you
want more tips? just email me or leave a comment bellow.
You can read more on Apple stuff at iMac iN Tech.
- Tip: The iPhone text size is too small for you? here is how to make it large! (bozoworld.wordpress.com)
- iYou: Revealing the iPhone’s Hidden Usage Data Logs (infosthetics.com)
- Why the iPhone 4S will be Free (slashgear.com)
- The Tech-pert: Three Ways to Lower Your Monthly iPhone Service Costs (savings.com)
- 5 iPhone apps to help you prepare for a hurricane (venturebeat.com)
- Starting as an app developer: iPhone or Android? Which one to choose? (garron.me)
- iPhone 101: How to turn caps lock on (tuaw.com)
- Apple Will Add Earthquake Alerts In iOS 5 For Japanese iPhones [News] (makeuseof.com)