In 1998 Apple came up with a new product strategy, that was very simple but yet powerful, and they implemented it brilliantly until today.
But since the iPhone and then The iPad came along, the post pc era has arrives and changed the industry and the product line dramatically, so it’s seems like the product strategy has to change or at list update to feet to the current product line and the future ahead.
So ill bet that the new strategy will have the same consumer and pro market lines but it will expand to the iPhone, iPad, the future products and services.
It should look like this:
That’s why I think we are going to see iPhone pro and iPad pro very soon now, beside the regular consumer iPhone and iPad as we know it today with a features upgrade. That’s also why I don’t believe the rumors about iCloud iPhone, that’s just not the Apple’s way, or product strategy.
What do you think?
You can read more on Apple stuff at iMac iN Tech.
- iPhone Pro and iPad Pro to be launched soon? hell yea! (bozoworld.wordpress.com)
- Camera PRO Real for iPad 2 – Get SLR’ed with your iPad 2 today (themactrack.com)
- Daily iPad App: Pocket Garage HD (tuaw.com)
- Free Shot Recipe iPhone App Integrates Facebook Sharing (themactrack.com)
- New iPad and iPhone app (blogs.ancestry.com)
- Article: iPhone + iPad Gems: Edge Extended, Peggle HD + Sprinkle: Water Splashing Fire Fighting Fun! (ilounge.com)
- Tap Them Pro – Free for the Next Week Aug 27th – Sept 2nd (themactrack.com)
- Skype WiFi – now available on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (blogs.skype.com)
- Skype Now Optimized for your iPad (blogs.skype.com)
- The Moron Test gets an update, iPad version and plush toy (intomobile.com)