good point from All things D. smartphones and goodies for the employees, firing some, letting nobody work from home, killing services and changing the company definition. focus is great, but it seems nobody knows what the focus is about.
not bad for 8 months.
- What Is Yahoo This Year? A Technology Company, Some of Which It Dumps (allthingsd.com)
- Yahoo wants bigger slice of tech pie, less emphasis on media products (techcentral.ie)
- Marissa Mayer Made A Big Play For Good Reason (ceo.com)
- Yahoo closes seven products to become more focused (vator.tv)
- Yahoo’s work-at-home recall not an industry shift (jsonline.com)
- Want Productive Employees? Treat Them Like Adults (ceo.com)
- Best Buy ends work-from-home program (money.cnn.com)
- Yahoo’s Mayer gets internal flak for more rigorous hiring (rediff.com)
- Yahoo! Forces Stay-at-Home Staff Into the Office (on.aol.com)
- Working from Home (raleighonlinemedia.com)